7 Steps to Beautiful Skin in 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Your skin is a reflection of the overall health of your body. Lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. Just follow these commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to keep your skin looking great for a lifetime.
7 STEPS TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN IN 2012
- Cleanse. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- Exfoliate regularly. Regular Exfoliation ensures cell turnover takes place to keep your skin cell cycle speedy and healthy. It will also means that your mineral foundation sits perfectly and that you also gain maximum penetration of your active serums and moisturisers.
- Use Sunscreen every day regardless of whether you are directly out in the sun. While a little vitamin D is essential, remember that the freckles you are trying to fade, the red capillaries that you are trying to prevent along the wrinkles you spend so much time trying to eliminate are all caused by exposure to the sun.
- Consume & Apply Vitamins A C and E. A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress.Topically applying Vitamin A and C in serums assists reducing pigmentation and helps to produce new collagen ( super anti-ageing ingredients)
- Exercise and Drink Plenty of Water. Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibres that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout decreases toxins. Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, always reach for a glass of H20 before soft drink or fruit juices.
- Do not Smoke. Avoid smoking and breathing second-hand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Use mineral Makeup. Makeup is worn by women almost every day of their adult lives. It is normally the last product we think of that may be causing breakouts and blemishes on our skin. It is best to keep the skin breathing with a good quality mineral based Makeup like Youngblood of cours