SUN PROTECTION FACTOR (SPF) means the ratio of UV radiation dose required to produce a recognisable erythema on skin that has been protected with a sunscreen product to the dose required on unprotected skin under the same conditions.
Sunscreens with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 4 and above are listed on the Australian Register of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Products can only be listed on the register if they comply with the Australian/New Zealand Standard for sunscreen products (AS/NZS 2604:1998)
The highest SPF for sunscreen currently available in Australia is SPF30+. Currently, the maximum SPF claim permitted in Australia is 30 plus (30+). SPF claims expressed as numbers greater than 30 are currently not permitted in Australia. A SPF 30+ sunscreen protects your skin from approximately 96.6% of the sun’s rays.
Please follow the link for more information on ASAP moisturising daily defence SPF30+.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
- Self Isolation Easter / Mothers Day Self Care Packs
- Self Isolation Home Professional Facial Kits
- March Promotions 2020
- February Promotions 2020
- January Promotions 2020
- Teacher Gift Card Bundles
- December Promotional Packages
- November Promotional Facials
- Micro Nutrient Anti ageing Facial with BONUS Anti Wrinkle Eye Treatment 249
- Micro Needling Quad Phase Package $329
Organicspa Baby Skin Care Skin Care IPL Promotions Skin Rejuvenation SPF Treatments UVB Organic Microdermabrasion Vitamin C Vitamin A Super A Serum ASAP