SUN PROTECTION FACTOR (SPF) means the ratio of UV radiation dose required to produce a recognisable erythema on skin that has been protected with a sunscreen product to the dose required on unprotected skin under the same conditions.
Sunscreens with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 4 and above are listed on the Australian Register of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Products can only be listed on the register if they comply with the Australian/New Zealand Standard for sunscreen products (AS/NZS 2604:1998)
The highest SPF for sunscreen currently available in Australia is SPF30+. Currently, the maximum SPF claim permitted in Australia is 30 plus (30+). SPF claims expressed as numbers greater than 30 are currently not permitted in Australia. A SPF 30+ sunscreen protects your skin from approximately 96.6% of the sun’s rays.
Please follow the link for more information on ASAP moisturising daily defence SPF30+.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
- April Promotions 2021
- Introducing Medik8 Sleep Glycolic in March
- February March Promotions 2021
- January Promotions 2021
- Teacher Gift Card Bundles
- December Promotional Packages
- November Promotional Facials
- Micro Nutrient Anti ageing Facial with BONUS Anti Wrinkle Eye Treatment 249
- Micro Needling Quad Phase Package $329
- October Pigment Blast Super C Package
SPF Vitamin A ASAP Microdermabrasion IPL Promotions Organic Baby Skin Care Vitamin C Treatments Organicspa UVB Skin Care Skin Rejuvenation Super A Serum