Cosmeceutical Skin Care Product Ranges and Medical Machinery
- Emerge Fractional Laser Treatments ( Non Ablative)
- M22 IPL Laser Collagen Induction Treatments
- M22 IPL Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- M22 IPL Laser Pigmentation Treatments
- Microplus Microdermabrasion and Sonophoresis Skin Tightening
- Aspect Doctor Timeless Peel and Medical Skincare Product Range
- Medik8 Cosmeceuticals Treatments & Skincare Products
- Dr Ronald Moy DNA Advanced Treatments & Skincare Products
- Organicspa Certified Organic Treatments & Skincare Products
- Organiceuticals Certified Organic Cosmeceutical Treatments & Skincare Products
- A.S.A.P Australian Skin Active Products Cosmeceuticals Treatments & Skincare Products
- SkinCeuticals Cosmeceuticals Treatments & Skincare Products
- Medik8 Skin Resurfacing Peels
- Derma-roller Skin Needling System
- Quantum IPL Laser Pigmentation Treatments
- Quantum IPL Laser Collagen Induction Treatments
- Quantum IPL Laser Hair Removal Treatments
- Healite ll LED System 415 nm Acne Treatments
- Healite ll LED System 590nm/830 nm Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- A.S.A.P Pure Mineral Makeup
- Easy Peel Diamond Medical Microdermabrasion System
- A.S.A.P Skin Resurfacing Peels
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
- Tuscan Tan Tanning Airbrush System & Solution
- Tuscan Tan™ Skin Care Products
- Indio Cosmeceuticals
Important information to read before having a treatment at The Skin Corrective Centre
Before any facial, your skin will require a skin analysis by a qualified Aesthetician. During this time your key concerns will be addressed. TSCC Treatments involve the thorough removal of dead skin cells combined with the use of Cosmeceutical, active ingredients, Due to this resurfacing action your fresh new exposed cells will now respond differently to ingredients in your skincare and makeup. We strongly advise against the use of supermarket and department store skincare and makeup following any facial treatment. Ingredients such as fragrance, lanolin, artificial colours and dyes can cause pimples breakouts and pigmentation and defeat the purpose of your active treatment. We strongly recommend a homecare regime minimum of a prescribed cleanser, moisturiser, SPF and mineral makeup after any treatment.
Using Cosmaceutical Skincare for the first time?
If you have never had a facial treatment using active, skincare before, you will need to be aware that your skin may experience temporarily, what is known as the “healing crisis” This occurs when active ingredients such as AHA’S BHA’s , Vitamin C’s and Vitamin A ‘s are introduced in low PH formulations to the skin for the first time. This is due to the ingredients rapidly increasing your cellular metabolism and encouraging quick skin cell proliferation. Because your cells are turning over so quickly now, your upper layers need some time to catch up with the structural changes that are occurring.
Do not be alarmed if you skin becomes flaky and dry during the first 4-6 weeks of active skincare use. This is a very normal response. Your skin is not being compromised and you are not having a reaction. If anything, these flaky cells are what has been covering up that beautiful underlying skin that we need to expose. During this time it is best to keep hydrated with an appropriate cleanser, exfoliant and moisturiser and ensure you ease into your actives as prescribed.